CAREER WITH XSOCIO
Job Summary: We are looking for a Account Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers. Your responsibilities include generates interest, creates opportunities, provides information, takes account of customer feedback, makes appointments, and produces leads by telephone. Need to contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service. Answering questions about products or the company. Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Generate sales lead through business sales calls to prospect customers based on the campaigns as assigned.
- Answer questions about products or the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Produce daily sales progress update/report.
- Cold call people using a given phone directory.
- Identify excellent potential leads for the Sales team to close.
- Maintain accurate customer information, leads and contacts in customer profiles (CRM).
- Make suggestions on process improvements and participate in call centre initiatives for increased effectiveness.
- Ready to adapt and settle into the new role quickly.
- Maintain a positive work environment that fosters collaboration among the team members.
- At least SPM / O-Levels / STPM / Diploma with a strong interest in the SALES.
- At least 1-year experience in sales, tele sales or telemarketing role experience.
Knowledge and Other Skills:
- Good in Bahasa & English (Writing & Oral). Others language will be added advantage.
- Adopt with immediate changes of assignment task
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to learn and accept challenges, hardworking, customer-oriented approach, and a team player.
- Good interpersonal, communication & presentation skills.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin handling mandarin clients will be an added advantage.
This position requires the ability to write attention-getting, practitioner- and patient-facing marketing communications pieces including landing page content, ad-copy, and SEO-compliant web copy. An ability to search, understand, interpret, edit, and appropriately articulate the industry trend is also essential to this position. The role is responsible for digital content best practices including digital ad copywriting, social media, etc.
Key objective of the role:
Marketing Executive objective includes conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types. you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and increase conversion.
- Experience writing in the digital content field, including writing on financial topics
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SEO (title tags, meta data, keywords)
- Intermediate understanding of annuities and other financial topics
- Write webpages and news articles that digest annuities and other financial topics into easier-to-understand concepts for two or more branded, lead-generating websites
- Maintain a working knowledge of the latest financial industry trends by finding, reading and understanding studies, news articles and press releases
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks/responsibilities, and meet expected timelines,
- English language: full professional proficiency, both written and spoken (Native English Speaking) – Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Content Writer and Content Creator
- Familiar with WordPress or similar
- Video Editing and Artwork Design
- We encourage Team Players with good organizational and time management skills to join our Team